Tuesday, June 20, 2006

JAnimationShop saves the day at office!

A couple of days back, I had put in the animation shown below(here it's not animated though) in a dialog to show indeterminate progress!

The problem with this animation was the frame delay which was so less(actually zero) that the Java Image Animator thread was just blazing through the frames making the animation look very fast and gawdy!

Since this resulted in a change request/fix task raised on my name to slow down the animation, I had to edit the animation in order to slow down the frame delay!

I was at office and did not have any Animator tools that I have at home, so I decided to use my very own JAnimationShop!

Luckily I had something called a frame properties editor in JAnimationShop which could be used to do lot of frame level stuff and changing the frame delay was one of them and saved my day!

Now I really feel very happy that I could use JAnimationShop for something critical(atleast from my perspective... after all I have a good reputation for doing things quick and slick).

0 comments: